Navagation

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter

Monday, April 23, 2018

We Want Love and All Good Stuff Too

Untitled Document
Contact
YouTube

               Facebook    Gallery    Twitter


Oct. 3,
The Association for Positive Behavior Support is sponsoring an online “Family Chat” on Oct. 15 at 8:30 pm. Cohosted with Parenting Special Needs, the chat will focus on improving family-school partnerships with a parent panel.

Oct. 2,
What I've Learned About Dating as a Woman With a Disability
My name is Jess Paciello, and I am 21 years old. I guess that makes me a millennial (yikes!) but I am not too fond of millennial culture. Anyone who knows me knows I love my quiet time alone (you can probably find me binging on Netflix) and casual wine nights in. I am terrified of setting foot in clubs or big bar scenes, I have strong negative views of “hook up” culture, and I would just prefer to fly way under the radar.

July 23,
May 1,
Chloe was born with Down syndrome and her husband, Jason, is autistic. Jason believes Chloe is the most beautiful woman on earth and is excited to grow old with her. 
April 25,
Sex Love and Life Navigating Womanhood with Disabilities  

June 12,

Couple with Down syndrome: 'Love is love'


April 27,

Take a look at this heart OFFICIAL TRAILER
 This is the trailer to Ben Duffy's 4th feature length documentary "Take a look at this heart". A film about love, sexuality, and the human bond within the disabled community. The film takes you on a journey into the lives of 17 very unique people; some with disabilities and the partners who love them, others struggling to get by in a world that seems to often overlook them. In exploring the confidence and unconditional love that these humans have for themselves and each other, you may begin to question your own notions on life, love, and what it means to really feel in every sense of the word.

April 23,

No comments:

Post a Comment