Navagation

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter

Saturday, April 21, 2018

FYI and Other Fun Stuff

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter


May 8,

Are you passionate about disability rights? Are you passionate about writing? If you answered yes to both questions, we want YOU to apply for the new Rooted in Writing Fellowship! Applications are open now through May 21st, so what are you waiting for? Apply now!
 

April 30

Shaquem Griffin drafted by Seahawks, becomes first one-handed player picked in #NFL draft modern era


April 28,

I would like to put a back on the drive seat and straps on the foot pedals, I could drive Wifey around for once. She still is not brave enough to ride on the back of my power chair.


April 24,

5 Tips to Tackle Wheelchair Hiking

April 21,

I used to used fish tank tubing, since I could reuse it and it would not gimp mashed from biting on it. We could also cut it for different lengths, coffee pots, pitchers of hot tea, beer bottle, shot glasses...
Now i use silicone straws, I wonder if is a little better then plastic straws, since they are reusable?


People often ask me, what do OTs do? So far the best description I come up is that they are the general contractors of the Disability Community.


No comments:

Post a Comment