Navagation

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter

Thursday, April 15, 2021

One Down and The Second Shot Is Scheduled: COVID-19 Vaccine

One Down and The Second Shot Is Scheduled: COVID-19 Vaccine


               Facebook    Gallery    Twitter




Tuesday, I went to get my COVID-19 Vaccine from the Baltimore County “Special Needs Clinic”. I was really hoping to get the J & J one and done deal, but it was put on pause 10 minutes before the clinic started. As soon as the Fed. people knew they could not administer the J & J doses, they packed up and took off, leaving the county worker stranded. In times like these we all should work together since this whole operation is about saving lives.

The County workers really did a great job regrouping and coming up with a new plan, once they got the Pfizer Vaccine on site it went so smoothly. I felt like Dena and I got the red-carpet treatment, they were so helpful getting re-register for the Pfizer shot. In addition, they let Dena get her shot too since she is my “’PCA”.

While we were sitting in timeout to see if we had any reactions, they helped us scheduled our second doses. For me, it was just like getting a flu shot with a sore arm for a couple of days. I was impressed with the staff working there that day, because they were super attentive and made sure the process was %100 completed.

YouTube --more-- Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment