Navagation

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

From CheckMate to Check

Contact
YouTube

               Facebook    Gallery    Twitter


Note to self: the genie can grant heaven, or hell!!!

January 28
Yesterday I had a meeting to renew my Self Directions plan and budget. It was me, Dena, Ayana (Support Broker) and Vanessa my Service Coordinator. We were all done, until we told Vanessa about Dena and I needing some time apart. This led us onto another conversation, they all agreed most people in my situation would not speak up if something is wrong, since I am so dependable on Dena. Really most people would not understand how reliant Dena and I are on each other. I looked down at my plan and said this means more than a marriage license, it is a road map of how we have taken care of one another. I told Vanessa the next few months will let us know if we get one big house or live across from each other as Freddie Mercury and his Mary!

January 19 at 4:16 PM
Thank you all for the good birthday vibes, they are much appreciated. We just had a home cooked meal by Wifey with Super Son and Daisy. They are the best kind of Birthdays, simple and fun!

January 1 at 4:23 PM
So Wifey and I had already made plans for New Years Eve last week. The past two days we did not know to keep them, or not and she kept looking at me for guildance. Yesterday morning I said why not go with our plan, it is what Bipolar people do. Really it turned out to be a wonderful night, just what we needed to remind us why we have been together for so long.
People often forget that relationship are master pieces that never end, they are always a work in progress no matter what. Sometimes noise is needed to be made to break a routine that may be comfortable for some, but really it not benefiting all parties.
I love you and thanks for a wonderful night Wifey!

December 31, 2019 at 11:02 AM
Dena Huggler-Keplinger and I would like to thank everyone for all of the support they have shown us in this time of sadness and change. We both agree maybe this process can show people it is still possible to be respectful to each other even when people disagree. We agree changes are needed in our lives, but did i really take the right path to enlightenment?

December 30, 2019 at 6:00 AM
This was not the easiest decision to make, nor I do not know if it is the the best one. I was at a speaking engagement and was asked "what was your greatest accomplishment", I looked over to Dena Huggler-Keplinger and said being with her.
I still feel that way to this day, although Dena and I will not being entering the new year as a couple our love is strong and will always be so. In this time of sadness and change, I ask everyone to be respectful and supportive to both of us. We both take credit for our successes and failures.
I view love as a butterfly: if you hold too tight you might crush it, but most of the time you need to let it go so it can thrive.
I will always love you, my Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment