Navagation

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Morning Surprise

Contact
YouTube

               Facebook    Gallery    Twitter




I woke up this morning and discovered this note left on my Facebook page.

Hello Mr. Ward,
Thank you for investing in my work and me as an Artist, I am so happy to hear that you are still enjoying it. I often wonder where my works ends up since they are so personal to me.
This is a portrait of my little sister and me. The three of us were in my brother's room on a Sunday and he just snapped a picture for his Photography class. Looking back on it now this is more than a picture, but an event in time that seemed meaningless at the time since our brother passed in 2014.
Thank you for sparking this memories-Dan!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment