Navagation

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter

Friday, June 21, 2019

Brothers



Since I have not received any proposals for the question of the week, here is something I have been thinking about. The logo that you have seeing popping up is really the tattoo my brother Paul designed and gave me. Now, Paul was an artist by heart, he kept most of his work private. I think it had too much meaning for other people to understand. Also Paul was his own worse critic for example if he see a tat he did, he would say you should come back and let me fix it. Would he be piss that I have made his creation into a shield for the human spirit?

Maybe it is my way of keeping his gift a live, my brother passed away in February from a decease nobody can remember, or pronounce. Paul wanted to give me this tattoo as soon as we got back from the Oscar. It might have been his way of saying you fuck’n did it!

I kept putting it off, because we all knew some laws would need to be fudge to get the job. Let me tell you, those laws did not get fudged enough, because my CP, gimp ass still moved.  I guest Paul is ok with my use of the tattoo, because so far I have had no visits or stuff flying in the air at me.

Written: 6/13/14

No comments:

Post a Comment