Navagation

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Starbucks to Stop Using Disposable Plastic Straws by 2020

Contact
YouTube

               Facebook    Gallery    Twitter




My hippy side says alright, alright, alright, but as a Person With a Disability this might lead to frustration. I have never used a paper straw myself, I do wonder how long they hold up from the biting that I do. I did hear that Starbucks might offer metal straws, I wonder if they will be available for an extra cost? Before Brooke gave me a metal straw I really did not like frozen drinks, because I could not suck them up due to my biting. By this time I started to have missing teeth, so the straw had a slot to fit through. Other wise this type of straw would be too hard on teeth, talk about a Gimp Dilemma!!!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment