Navagation

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Wheelchair-Friendly Tiny Houses Could be a “Big” Option for People With Disabilities

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter


Source

If I had the money, I would invest in property to run water and electric hook ups all through out the place. I have been seeing a lot of these types of blogs.

It is a great idea for many reasons, consider the amount of money PWDs throw away on just renting. Also the fact that we live in one place for most of our lives due to affordability. Would buying tiny houses also save tax payers money, if programs were setup to buy, rather then live 40-60 year in subsidized housing?

I am sure people still have to rent the land to park just as a trailer park. The tiny option may be the way for PWDs to be included in the latest housing trend. I think it would cool to start a Gimp commune.

No comments:

Post a Comment