Navagation

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Message is in The Mark

Contact
YouTube

               Facebook    Gallery    Twitter



A live drawing demonstration with me for 2-3 hours in a intimate setting. During this time I will take question from viewers. Before talking is a viewing of the 2001 Super Bowl commercial the feature me at my art work.(1 Min.) Total presentation time 2-3 hours.

This is what took place during a recent visit to an elementary school, before Wifey and I arrived all of the students viewed the commercial. They split the school into two session, that was held in the lunch  room. This was done so that everyone could sit in a circle as I worked on a drawing. The students were engaged the whole time and really asked good questions. The best question was, when did I know my disability was an ability? I said my mom always show me that I had the ability to do anything, she always let me try anything at least once. Although, this event was about disability awareness the bigger issue is acceptance of all people no matter what!

Bring me A.K.A. ‪#‎kinggimp‬ to your school, college, organization, or community to share his story and art and I will donate the drawing to your place, or to use as a fund raiser. For more information about book your event with the King and his Wifey. For more about King Gimp Studio please go to www.kinggimpstudio.com!-

Book Dan Now and Become Inspired by a King.
Email Dan to Schedule a Date and time. dank@kinggimp.com
Stipend and Travel Expenses Apply
To Learn More About Dan, Visit These Sites:
www.kinggimp.com
www.dankkinggimp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment