Navagation

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

TV With Frames

TV With Frames
Facebook
Gallery
Twitter
YouTube
Contact

The other day a commercial caught my eye, that you can choice frames when you display photos on your TV. When it comes to these types of things, I am a Minimalist, the nice black TV edge is perfect for me. The more décor you add, it just takes away from the image that you want to admire.

I have never been one for frames, or titles on my artwork since it creates limits, or labels for the work. This does come down to personal preference, or for me is more of a pet peeve since I always face limits and labels. As an artist I want my work to speak for itself, just as a person my actions should be what I am “judged” on.

--Adapting To 2020--

1 comment: