Navagation

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

30 Years!!!!

It is hard to believe it’s the 30th Anniversary of the movie, City Slickers!
Facebook
Gallery
Twitter
YouTube
Contact

It is hard to believe it’s the 30th Anniversary of the movie, City Slickers! This was not only a great movie, but also marked a big milestone in my life. That was the when, my mom and I started the year long battle to get me mainstreamed in high school. It was basically the last week of school before we knew I was going to Parkville High School starting the next year.
As some of you could relate, this was a stressful time for us and did not have much to laugh about. After we got the good news, mom and I decided to celebrate by going to see City Slickers, that was the most we both laughed for a whole year and maybe even cried a bit too. This movie might have been made to make people laugh and escape from reality for a couple hours. I too follow the “JUST ONE THING” philosophy, I think it is someone’s passion! Your passion in life gives you drive, your goal and nothing will deter you from that.

--Adopting To 2020--

No comments:

Post a Comment