Navagation

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter

Monday, April 29, 2024

My Thoughts 2024

My Thoughts 2024
Official Site
Gallery
YouTube

May 10,
JB has been my PCA for over one and ½ years; the other week, a couple of his friends took a cruise. This gave him the idea for us to take a cruise; maybe I could jump on a ship and get a gig doing drunken painting!!!

April 19,
Another item checked off my bucket list!!!!! Whoooooo Hooooooo!!!!

April, 29
How can a college campus be private property when you pay enormous amounts of money to attend? War is not the answer; nobody ever wins at war!!!!!

A few bad seeds can kill the whole Orchard. This is why I do not participate in mass protests. I am 51 and still trying to get my voice heard as an individual. However, I do respect the right to protest appropriately.

Social?!?!
--more--
Contact
=

No comments:

Post a Comment