Navagation

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter

Friday, August 2, 2019

Interesting Disability Articles

Contact
YouTube

               Facebook    Gallery    Twitter


Dec. 6,
My Husband Wasn’t My Savior. I Am.
When my husband decided he no longer wanted a wife with a disability, I was thrown into a struggle to rebuild my life.
No matter what this is always in the back of the mind, although your both say the disability is at the bottom on the list of problems.

Sept. 19
As a disabled woman, my abortion wasn’t questioned—but my pregnancy was

Sept. 19
We Need to Re-Evaluate Treatment of Cerebral Palsy in Adults
I used to not sleep well, but that changed 15 years ago when I met Dena. One would think it would be opposite worrying about hitting her in our sleep, it has been the reverse. As I get older, I am the sorest after a night of sleep, maybe from being in the same position for so long. I don’t like to take medicine since most of I time it does not do much. I do not wake up ready to conquer the world, but from my movement, being sore, or needing to go to the bathroom!

AUG. 2,
Mindset Matters: Thoughts On Disability As An Inspired Instrument For Leadership

--more--

No comments:

Post a Comment