Navagation

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter

Thursday, May 30, 2019

How has texting help the disabled?

How has texting help the disabled?
Contact
YouTube

               Facebook    Gallery    Twitter




I would have been perfect for this commercial


People looked at me like I was insane for getting a cell phone. Of course I cannot really use it for the phone, but is great for texting. It open a new way of communication for me. New  more businesses are making texting more of an option then calling, or even emailing. I am still confounded when place that are working to help People With Disabilities have the only option of calling. How does that let me be independent, or a self advocate if I communicate with them? Has it done the same for others with disabilities?

1 comment:

  1. That's astonishing. These non-profit organizations need to catch up with the times. I love being able to communicate more easily with you Dan. Technology rocks!

    ReplyDelete