Navagation

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter

Friday, June 1, 2018

Maybe to Me Digital Art is As Air Sex,

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter



This is the end of the the era, because this means schools will stop teaching photography using film and all of the good stuff that comes with this medium.

Although, I too do more digital stuff now, it will never replace the feel that comes with older mediums. In the digital age of art the possibilities seems unless, but I do feel a disconnect from my work. When I paint, or draw I become part of the piece. The canvas and my body the absorb the some colors, my DNA is left on the canvas. If not from scraping my knuckles, it's my sweat and drooling. Really this is how they will identify a Keplinger, not from a signature, but from DNA.

Maybe to me digital art is as air sex, it's fun and safe, but does it have soulful connections?

No comments:

Post a Comment