Navagation

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Federal Law Now Requires States to GPS Track Disabled People Who Use Attendants

Article
The United States government wants to track my movements. They want to know where I go, what I do, and who is with me every day. They’re setting up databases to track people like me right now. When they give the order, I’ll have to carry a special device, and I won’t be able to leave my home without notifying a government contractor.

I do not understand this at all, what are they really tracking here? When you are in the Self-Directed Waiver you are not going to hire someone that is not going to do their job. Nor would your Support Broker let people bill without showing up as with some other PCA programs.

How many people really shop within 1000 feet of your home, why do they need to know if we go to the 7-11, is I want a soda and a bag of chips? I did do a Google search on this EEV program and only thing I could find are guild lines for different states.

Part of many waiver plans is getting out in the community, so does this mean all outings need to be planned, or if someone runs out they get a call from this GPS service to explain where they go? Where is the freedom in that, and I thought it was bad enough when they asked me how often I take a dump?

No comments:

Post a Comment