Navagation

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Stem Cell Therapy for Cerebral Palsy

Not that I endorse, or would jump on the band wagon for this type of thing. I think it is more of a responsibility to keep myself informed of these things, especially as technology and medicine make advances. Also, the next generation of CPers may a different out look of dealing with there disability.

I do find it interesting that this group are using Stem Cells to "heal" the brain. If this is possible, this seems like a very long and expensive process. Just because the brain can be "reborn" does not mean it will automatically know how it should function?

I known I say, you are a student for life, but at what do you get off the tread mill to be comfortable in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment