Navagation

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter

Sunday, August 9, 2020

The Value of Being in The Class Room

Can the Government Really Force Parents to Send Kids back to School?
Contact
YouTube

               Facebook    Gallery    Twitter




Can the Government Really Force Parents to Send Kids back to School?
It is a complex situation, especial when you talk about Special Ed. I know my success is a result of my education. it also feels good when people are being smart asses and Wifey says "so do you have two bachelor's and a Masters"? At the same time, I am luck my disability is not the type that comes with a lot of health issues it just wares my body out.

It might keep everyone healthier if students are kept home from school, but you must also think about the development impact on the student. Not only socially, but also when their schedule is disrupted, this could start a downward spiral. I know for myself I have pro-social distancing, since I can’t really where a mask and sanitize. Any day Wifey thinks I am going to snap, and I feel that way too from social distancing.

--more--

No comments:

Post a Comment