Navagation

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Tiny Houses For PWDs

 Facebook    Gallery    YouTube     Twitter



I remember when I was young my mom would often ask where I want to when I get older. I would always reply a motor home, so I could keep moving around the country, once again it seems I was ahead of my time. In a new trend people are building tiny houses that are accessible for People With disabilities, this is a better alternative then renting a subsidized housing that one will never own and is out dated.

Back in the late 90’s people invested in building community living places for the elderly, I would do the same for PWDs. Buy property and run water and electric hook ups for tiny house.  That way PWDs have option of place to live in their own houses.  I would also build places so there could be PCAs on call 24 hours a day, but they would have their own spaces.   I am just an old soul hippy at heart, because you know what this sounds like!


No comments:

Post a Comment